Finding the perfect moisturizer?
I have been looking for the perfect moisturizer for so long... I have a very oily skin and none of the best moisturizers I know worked, til I found my perfect match. Celeteque matte moisturizer with SPF 30 suits my needs perfectly.

I go to work everyday and not to mention walking under the direct sunlight at around 2pm (imagine the harmful sunrays!) so I need not just a moisturizer but a perfect sunscreen protector too!
Below are some of the info about this product.


Availability: I bought this product at Watson's Mall of Asia, so I guess it's available at all watson's outlets out there.
Price: Bought it at 250-ish pesos only
Product: It's in a tube container. Neat. Cream-based. Matte finish (ideal to use under your makeup). Dries out quickly.
Application: Apply it after washing the face. Massage in a circular motion, let it be absorbed by your skin for 20 minutes at least before applying makeup.