My first!!!
Soooo this first blog is of course all about ME (who else?) I just gave birth recently, like 4 mos ago, Yay!
I work as a full-time data analyst at an engineering company here in the PI. I love to eat, talk, talk, talk, do my makeup, watch youtube vids, tweet, shop... etc.

Eversince highschool I always have a passion for makeup products until recently I decided to have my own blog (since I can't do the you tube thingy - i'm too shy heheh) so here it is!

I love things on how to make people beautiful, I always believe that everybody's beautiful - some aren't just aware of it, or don't know how to enhance it. Though, true beauty is always from within, of course physical beauty is the first thing to look at, so enhance it lady!

I have nothing against modern science, but for me I prefer using makeup and beauty products first, if that'll do the job why take a risk on surgery (ouch!)

I don't buy expensive beauty products. I'm a MOM now, so the cheaper the better! I hope in this blog I can help lots of women (even MEN) to find their real beauty -- using cheap, affordable products. :) and also, in this blog I will be writing my experiences on successful and failed products I tried, on hauls I will be having, tutorial on how I do my makeup, beauty regime, just everything under the sun!